So here is my first attempt at putting a video on the blog. I think I got it ok, although I guess it's not the greatest camera work in history. Just give me a little time...:) This was this morning when Murphy brought snow in the house when he came inside. Owen is not wearing any pants as he protested after changing his diaper a few minutes earlier. I'm lucky I got the diaper! Let me know if it does/doesn't work for you! Enjoy!
Thursday, February 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Very cute!!!!!! Worked just perfectly for me! What a great idea too. Looks like he was having a great time. Too cute!
How cute now I get to hear and see from a far. I love it!!!!! Hope to see you soon!
Love it! Love it! Love it! I feel like I am right there with you guys. I love the "burrrrr" and the "wha happen?" Too cute! Love you all!
Video worked fine! Cute as hell! Must be the Muhs in him.
Post a Comment