Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Decisions, Decisions
I seem to let decisions weigh on me constantly. Right now, it is the decision of what vacuum to buy, when to go back to Murphysboro and for how long (more on this later), and which cute video of Owen to post. You see, I went into his room yesterday morning and got the cutest video of him saying the cutest things. But, like an idiot, I forgot to turn the light on in the room and thus, the video is horrible. But the audio is great, which is really the best part anyway. I tried to recreate it this morning and also got some cute footage, but I still liked the first one better. So, being that I am the most indecisive person on the planet and should really not stress over something so minute, I decided to put them both up! Hey, I know at least the Grandparents will enjoy it! So, here they are, folks. And as I know you are all the edge of your seats, I'll be sure to let you know what vacuum I choose as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love them both, It is so nice to hear Owen talk!!! So as for a Vaccum and Murphysboro, I can't wait to hear about the decisions!
CONSUMER REPORTS SAYS THAT THE ONE I GOT OUTPERFOMS DYSONS AND IT WAS ONLY $160! IT'S A SMARTBOSS...CAN'T REMEMBER THE BRAND. I'LL CHECK TONIGHT. HAVE A GREAT DAY!
Well, I had it narrowed down to 2 so thanks to adding another one into the mix, Jas! I had missed that one on CR. I've never had one with a bag though, which is one of my probs. in deciding. I'll have to call you and talk to you about it.
Post a Comment