CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 12, 2007

A Birthday Message From Owen

Grandma Debbie, in honor of your birthday I really wanted to take a great picture to post here on the blog for you. Unfortunately, lots of distractions got in my way. I found myself...


Playing in the laundry basket
Walking around in Mommy's slippers

Carrying Elmo around the house

And trying on Mommy's slipper socks

Fortunately, Mommy was able to at least catch me looking and smiling at the camera while I was playing with the diapers.

Just remember that even though I was so distracted while taking a picture for your birthday, and I am also too stubborn to actually say your name, I still know you are the best Grandma in the world and I hope you have a WONDERFUL birthday! Happy Birthday!!! I love you!

0 comments: