CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 31, 2007

And you think your in-laws are weird...

Many of you have seen my father-in-law. Some of you have not. For those of you who have not, brace yourselves. He would be the one on the left. If you've seen the show "Miami Ink" on TLC then you would know the one on right is Chris Garver. Never seen the show but apparently he's in it and Gary met him last weekend. Anyway, that's right, folks, my father-in-law has about 60% of his body tattooed and over 100 piercings in his face. I think there are more but I lost count after 100. I think he did too. And his newest thing, which we didn't even know he was doing, is that paint brush-looking stick thing in his nose. He had talked about this but had never done it so I figured it wasn't going to happen. I should have known better! I showed this picture to Owen and told him it was Paw-Paw and he said, "Ha ha. Paw-Paw. Ha ha. Funny." He just kept laughing every time he looked at it. It was too cute! So now this is his Funny Paw-Paw. We love you, Funny Paw-Paw!


1 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is a african porcupine quill. Atleast you guys can say you a father in law that is different than others. As long as Owen is laughing, that is a good thing. Love, Funny Paw-Paw