I tried to get him to sit on the couch and hold the sign in front of him. But he kept wanting to stand and look at the mirrors above the couch so I took this picture.

When he wouldn't cooperate on the couch I thought maybe I could hang the sign on the wall and have him sit next to it looking cuter than ever. No cooperation there either. He kept wanting to either look at the sign or just rip it down altogether.

There were many other photos that took place before this next one, including me trying to attach the sign to his walker and get him to walk toward the camera. He DID NOT want that sign on his walker and kept ripping it off every time I put it on. So, I tried the couch one more time and we finally got this one. Although the sign is a little mangled and sligtly difficult to read, Owen still hopes you get the message, GiGi!

Owen would also like to note that this should really show how much GiGi means to him, as he really does not enjoy his mother chasing him around the house with a camera like a madwoman and trying to get him to hold that sign. He loves you GiGi, really he does. Of course, he is just thankful that all of this madness ended just in time for him to be able to watch "Wheel" in peace. Hope your day was great!
4 comments:
I think those are great pictures! Owen did a super job displaying the Happy Birthday sign for GiGi!!
A.G.
GiGi loved the birthday message--Owen was the hit of our evening!
Love,
Grandma Deb
Too cute! Isn't it fun trying to get the kids to actually sit still for a posed pic? You should see us trying to do our Christmas pictures!
I can't imagine what it's like having to do it with more than one! It's so funny because I'm always trying to get that perfect picture but usually the first one I take is the one that ends up to be the best. I'm not looking forward to getting a Christmas pic this year! He's also due for his 18 mo. portraits and I'm not looking forward to that either!
Post a Comment