Owen and I made it home safely tonight after a wonderful week at home with my family in Murphysboro. Owen was so excited to see his Daddy and Daddy was, of course, glad to have us back home. Our trip down was horrible last Thursday, as we were much later than I'd hoped getting started and then I got a VERY expensive speeding ticket! It was my first and I hope it will be my last! Once we arrived though, we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.
We went for Beth's baby shower, which I will do a post about tomorrow with lots of pictures! For now I'm so tired so I will just post a few pictures of Owen. He had so much fun visiting with everyone. He actually started a lot of new things while we were there. He now says, "Bye!" It's funny because he yells it and it has a little bit of a southern twang to it. He started saying "Baby" but he doesn't really say it when he sees a baby. He just walks around saying, "Baby! Baby! Baby!" He's starting to actually laugh at things rather than just laugh when he's tickled or you make a funny face at him--like when the Jack-in-the-Box comes up, he just starts laughing. It's so cute! He also started saying, "Yaaaaayyy!" when he claps and is clapping in appropriate places--like when people solve puzzles on Wheel or at his DVDs when they are clapping or do something good or exciting. Who would have thought he could make clapping even cuter?!
Laughing with Auntie Beth
Helping Grandpa water the flowers. He LOVES to be outside with Grandpa!
Reading Grandpa's golf magazine
More pics tomorrow after I get a good night's sleep!!!



0 comments:
Post a Comment