CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, September 05, 2006

ANOTHER new look!

Due to the many number of people telling me that they were having problems with the blog and that it all started when I changed the look, I decided to change the look again. I'm assuming the previous template I used had some bugs in it, so hopefully this one does not. Please let me know if you continue to have problems.

As for the new photos link provided with this template, I'm still kicking around with that and trying to decide whether I'm going to use it. This would allow you to see more photos of the family without me having to post a ton of them to the blog. But right now I'm trying to figure out if I really like using the Flickr site and what kind of things I can do with it. This is somewhat difficult considering I am still in M'boro and can't upload my pictures to Mom's computer! So I will probably have to wait until I get home to tinker with it and see what I come up with. I also don't really want pictures of Owen available to just anyone on the web and I'm not sure if I have a privacy option with Flickr. Hopefully I'll figure it all out soon and I can replace the vague text that's just sitting there on the blog! But for now, hope you enjoy the new look!

Owen and I are having a great time visiting with the family here in the 'Boro. We decided to stay until Thursday (with Cody's permission, of course) since Grandpa has a meeting tonight and isn't going to be able to spend much time with Owen. So just a few more days and I'll have lots of new pictures to post when we get home! Hope everyone had a wonderful holiday weekend!

2 comments:

Kate O'Brien said...

I love the look of the new blog. I have some links to free templates if you want 'em! Glad you are having fun with your family and can't wait to see the pics from your visit!

Mama Muhs said...

I'd love some of the free template links. I have found a few on the internet, but I can usually only find one or two on each site that I like. So I'm always looking for more! I'm getting more and more familiar with the whole html code stuff but I still don't think I'm savvy enough to design my own! :)