CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Have you seen this man?

Cody Muhs, last seen at Adventureland driving his "Semi-Truck" scaring toddlers while attempting to lure unsuspecting women into his "truck" with his scary "happy" faces. He was eventually asked to remove himself from the ride, as he was having way more fun than a 29 year-old man should have on it. Be on the look-out for him, ladies. He could be pulling his rig into your town next!

3 comments:

Matt and Jess said...

I keep my eye out I heard he may be coming to my town next weekend!

Anonymous said...

He did look like he was having way too much fun driving that rig -- I also noticed his wife looked pretty serious navigating that dragon! LOL :)
A.G.

Mama Muhs said...

Hey, I was driving a DRAGON for goodness sake! That's serious business! Actually, believe it or not, I was getting a little nauseous. I don't know how those kids stand it! All that 'round and 'round was starting to get to my stomach!