CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Snow Fun

It finally got warm enough a few weekends ago for Cody and Owen to get out and play in the snow. Owen was so excited and loved every minute of it! And my wonderful husband actually thought to bring the camera and take a few shots since I had to stay home with Cameron and didn't get to get in on all the fun.




Most of the time they went down together but Cody said Owen went down a few times by himself and loved it.



A little snowman for a little guy. Cody said the snow just wasn't good for building a snowman so this was the best they could do. At least it made Owen happy!





He came home all wet because Cody couldn't get him out of this puddle. He would have jumped in it all day had Cody let him! Cody said he was not very happy when he finally made him leave!


We still have snow on the ground and are hoping that it melts before June! Every time we warm up and get rid of it we get a new wave a couple of days later! But we are surviving.

Cameron has had 2 physical therapy sessions so far and will go again tomorrow. The therapist would like to see him twice a week for a while, but says that she is already seeing a lot of improvement with him. A vision problem has not officially been ruled out but he is tracking things much better now and I can tell that he sees things. So I don't really think it's a vision problem, or if it is, it is just a matter of not completely seeing rather than seeing nothing at all. Since we are going twice a week I have to take Owen with me. Thankfully the therapist has 4 children herself, one being almost 3 like Owen so she has a lot of patience with him. I brought some snacks and a few toys for him the last time (his first time) but it didn't work as well as I'd hoped so I am going to have to add a few more things to my bag of tricks tomorrow! We'll keep you posted!

1 comments:

Gaye Youngman said...

Cute snow pics! You have a good little boy to not nag you every day to take him out in the snow. Snow is so pretty when you get it once in a while, but it's a whole other world in Iowa -- I think I would be crazy by now if I had to look at snow every day for the last 4 months!
Good luck with that bag of tricks! ;)
Stay warm,
Auntie Gaye