CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Kidsfest

Last weekend we took on the daunting task of taking BOTH of our children to Kidsfest in Des Moines. It's in a building on the state fairgrounds and has lots of different fun activities for kids to do. Owen had a ball and Cam did great, though Cody and I were a bit stressed! But all in all, it was a good day and we're glad we went. We even decided to go out to lunch afterward. It was our first time going out to eat as a foursome and I am happy to say it was a great success.

They had lots of different air things like this giant slide. There was also a bounce house and a big, long train with obstacles on the inside of it. Every time Owen got in one he would look out at us and say, "I'm in! I'm in!" This is him climbing all by himself up to the big slide.

What goes up, must come down!


Here he is driving race cars with Daddy. The hardest part of the whole day was trying to teach Owen to wait in line for things. We tried to explain to him that he had to share everything with all the other little boys and girls there and had to be patient. So every time he got in line he'd say, "I have to be patient." But, of course, he rarely was. :)

He was so excited to meet Clifford!

And since Cameron seems to be a little underrepresented on the blog lately, I thought I would share a few recent pics of him.

This is me trying to catch a picture of Cameron smiling. He is doing it a lot more lately but it is still hard to catch. Check out my silly big boy in the background.

Snoozin' in the swing. I am so glad we finally decided to get this out! We were hestitant because we thought Owen would bother him or try to sit in it himself but he has just been great with it.

And lastly, my adorable boys. I am so blessed.

That's all for now. Big happenings tomorrow so stayed tuned!

0 comments: