Well, I've been trying numerous times for the last 2 days to get some pictures up but for some reason it's not working for me. I hope it is only temporary! I figured I would share a quick update on Cameron since I can't post any pictures.
We have had 3 or 4 physical therapy appointments. We went last Thursday and the therapist said he has improved so much that she didn't really think we needed to come on a regular basis. So she sent us off and said to do the exercises with him at home and come back on March 19th. Wouldn't you know that the little booger started tilting his head the other way the very next day! I haven't called her about it as she is only there Mondays and Thursdays and I forgot to call her yesterday! I have just been trying to stretch both sides of his neck and hope that it helps and that this doesn't turn into some sort of permanent muscle problem. I do think, though, that the fact that he is tilting it both ways would probably rule out any sort of vision problem, though I suppose I can't say that for certain. Other than that, he is doing great. He is sleeping longer stretches at night and getting into more of a routine, so we are thankful for that. He is just turning into an easy-going little guy just like his big brother. We finally got the swing out and he really likes sleeping in it during the day. That has allowed me a lot more free time to get things done around the house, whereas before I was having to hold him for a good part of the day. He has also started smiling at us, which is so much fun.
Owen is doing great as well. He loves being a big brother and is still a great little helper. He has transitioned to his big boy room, though it's not fully decorated yet. I think it bothers me more than it bothers him! He loves it and I will post pictures and stories of it as soon as good 'ol blogger allows.
We are gearing up for our Easter trip to Murphysboro where Cameron will be baptized and we will celebrate Owen's birthday. We are so excited to introduce Cam to all of our family and friends at home! The best part is that Cody has agreed to let me stay for a week with the boys and then he will meet my mom half-way and pick us up. We can't wait! Stay tuned for lots and lots of pictures!
0 comments:
Post a Comment