CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 17, 2008

Brotherly Love

First off, we just want to thank everyone for the lovely birthday wishes for Owen. He and I sat together at the computer and I read them all to him and he just loved them! He had a pretty good day, though he was a little crabby for unknown reasons. But he enjoyed his dinner and loved getting sung to and blowing out his candle. We had to do that about 10 times! Then we told him we were going to go home and open presents and he said, "Oh, I'm so excited!" It was too cute.

I captured my boys in their matching little brother/big brother shirts today and just thought I would share. Unfortunately, I couldn't Cam to look at the camera. I think he was too busy looking at the light above him. But I still think it turned out pretty cute! Owen just loves it when they get to wear these shirts together.


Hope everyone had a good weekend. We're having blah weather here today and Owen kept telling me this morning, "It was a very rainy day," as though he was narrating the story of his life. I'm fairly certain he's going to be some sort of announcer or voice-over guy when he grows up!

0 comments: