CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 14, 2008

My Baby Boy

Today my sweet Owen turns 3! I can't even believe it has been 3 years since my life completely changed. Where does the time go? God blessed me with a wonderful, sweet, funny, caring little boy and I am so proud to be his mother. So today I will celebrate the wonderfulness that is Owen and I thought I would share some of that wonderfulness with all of you. Here are some pictures of my baby throughout the last 3 years.






















Tonight we are taking him to his favorite restaurant where he will dine on his favorite french fries and eat all the ice cream and cake he desires. You're only 3 once, right? So happy birthday, Owen William Muhs! My life is so much better with you in it.
We would also like to wish Uncle Jay a happy birthday as well. My wonderful uncle, who has suffered a severe lack of attention on his birthday ever since Owen decided to come on the same day but never complains about it. Well, not too much. :) We love you so much and hope you have a wonderful day today!

12 comments:

Carmen said...

Happy Birthday, Owen! So wonderful to see all the wonderful pictures of you! Enjoy those fries and ice cream!

Estel's said...

Happy Birthday Owen!!!! Hope you have a wonderful day!!!!

Matt and Jess said...

Happy Birthday Owen We love you and can't wait to see you next weekend!!! Our life is so much better with you in it too!!!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Owen!!! Love you, Grandpa & Granpma

Gaye Youngman said...

Happy Birthday, Owie! We can't wait to see you next week!
Love you,
Auntie Gaye &
Uncle Jay, your "Birthday Buddy"

Anonymous said...

Happy 3rd Birthday Owen! I hope you had a great day!
Love,
Emily

Josh Glodo said...

Happy Birthday O-Diggity Dog, see you in the Boro for Eater weekend!

Beth said...

Happy birthday to my favorite 3 year old on the planet! i love you more than words could possibly say! i hope you enjoyed your fries and ice cream and can't wait to hear about the happy birthday song they sang to you. Love you buddy!

Love,
Uncle Ryan, Auntie Beth, Cader potaters!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Owen!

I can't believe how fast they grow. It seems like just yesterday that Gianna, Haley & Owen were all born! Thanks for sharing the pics. Now I have to go back a look at the pics of my kiddos too! :)

Talk to you soon!
Love, Susie

Kate B said...

Happy bithday, sweet Owen. We can't wait to see y'all in the 'boro!

mgntrower said...

Hope your birthday was wonderful Owen!! Sorry we won't get a chance to see you all in M'boro this upcoming weekend, we were just there this past weekend. I was looking forward to getting to meet baby Cameron. :-(

The Trowers

The Harris Family said...

Happy Birthday! :)