Cade and Auntie Sarah sitting out on the porch watching the slide show of pictures that his Grampa put together. The heaters we had out there weren't working so everyone was a little cold. Cade was all bundled up in a blanket and just curled up on me and watched the whole thing. He was so cute! I miss cuddling a little one like that! Also, notice the carved "1" pumpkin on the table. I forgot to take pictures of all of them! Beth, Ryan, and I carved different ones into pumpkins a few nights before as decoration. They turned out so cute and were easy to do!
Checking out the bath toy holder that we got him.
This is the pumpkin cake that I made for him. It turned out better than we expected and it was pretty easy to do! Beth put the stem and the one on it.
Getting ready for cake!
Singing "Happy Birthday" to him. He loved it and was so excited!

His first bite of cake. He had a double ear infection and was starting to get pretty tired at this point but he still loved that cake!
"This cake is so good Grampa!" Cade is the biggest Grampa's boy I've ever seen! He just LOVES him! It's so cute!
Here's Owen checking out all of Cade's loot. He just sat there staring at all of it in amazement!
The little ones at the party: Cade, Adyson, Owen, and Maddy. Cade was on his way to the bathtub at this point!Owen is still walking around the house singing "Happy Birthday" to Cade. Thanks to the Brookses for a great time!

0 comments:
Post a Comment