CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, November 28, 2007

One down, still countless to go!

Cody actually finished the downstairs patio in September but lazy old me kept forgetting to head down and take pictures of it! I finally asked him to do it for me so now I can post the pictures of his beautiful work. He worked so hard on it and did a fantastic job!! We are very happy with it and can't wait until the spring/summer when we can start landscaping around it and put a swing on it! We are even tossing around putting a water feature around it but I think we both fear it will just become a small swimming pool for Murphy! ;) It's so nice to have something finished, even though we still have a ton of work left to do on the house. I have a feeling that by the time we get everything done we'll be ready to move to a bigger house! But isn't that always the way life seems to go?




Stay tuned for pictures of the basement progress and tree-trimming pictures! I keep putting it off every night but I swear I'm going to get that tree up by the weekend! :)

3 comments:

Gaye Youngman said...

Wow! Great job, Cody!

Beth said...

the patio looks great! very very nice. and love the new page design too! so festive!

Anonymous said...

Great work Codeman!