CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

A Date with a New Boy

Well, it's official. Unless he decides to come on his own (which he probably will because nothing in my life ever seems to go as planned), I will get to meet my new boy on January 14th. I'm hoping it all goes as planned since we have Grandma Debbie scheduled to come and be with Owen while we are at the hospital, but mostly I like the idea of all my boys having their birthday on the 14th of the month! Cody is Sept. 14, Owen is March 14, and hopefully Cameron will be January 14!

I have also reached the point where I start going to the doctor every 2 weeks now instead of every 4. Owen went with me to my last appointment and I when I told him we were going to see Dr. Nieves he just kept talking about it. When the doctor walked in at the appointment, I said, "Well, Owen, there he is. You've been talking about him for the last 20 minutes!" Owen turned around and smiled really big and said, "Dr. Nieves!!!" It was so cute. Who knew a kid could love an OB so much?! Anyway, everything is going ok except for the fact that I'm still coughing, wheezing, and having trouble breathing. He put me on an antihistamine for a week hoping it would help and told me to call him and let him know if it did. I just called today and told the nurse that, unfortunately, it didn't help. To top it all off, I think I'm getting another cold, which is actually making everything worse. Ugh! So I'm just playing the waiting game until he calls me back and tells me what's next. He's trying to avoid a chest x-ray at all costs, which I really don't want to do so I'm hoping that can still be avoided. Keep your fingers crossed!

4 comments:

Carmen said...

So sorry to hear you are still not feeling wonderful! Here's hoping you can avoid the x-ray. Can't wait to see pictures of the new man in your life!

mgntrower said...

Wow, everyone on the 14th... now that would be Awesome!!

Mama Muhs said...

Well, the doctor never called me back so I still don't know what's going on. I didn't call him again since I'm seeing him on Tuesday so we'll see then.

Yeah, Cody was excited about the 14 thing because it's easy to remember. He'll probably want me to change my birthday to the 14th!

Anonymous said...

Sarah, get well soon! I hope you feel better, I hate it that you've been sick for so long! I wish I could've seen you while you were in town, the pictures from Cade's party are adorable! Love ya lots!