*The other day he was watching "Curious George" on PBS and after it was over, the adult shows came on for the evening. Someone came on and said, "This program is brought to you by..." And Owen said, "The letter B!"**One night he put on his pajamas that have dinosaurs on them and I said, "What's on your shirt?" He said, "Baby dinosaurs! Aw, cute little baby dinosaurs!"*
*Yesterday he went with me for my regular OB appt. As soon as we walked into the doctor's office he said, "Baby in Mommy's belly." Then I told him I was going to get up on the table so we could listen to the baby's heartbeat. When I was done and got down, he put his Thomas Train on the table said, "Thomas heart." Later he went and used part of the nurse's blood pressure thing and put it up to Thomas and said, "Thomas heart."*
*This morning after I dried off from my shower he said, "Thomas's towel?" So I gave him the towel and he proceeded to "dry off" Thomas.*
*Every time we watch "Wheel of Fortune" and someone wins the bonus round Owen yells out, "Thoooooouuusand dollars!!!" just like the announcer does.*
*We met Cody for lunch today and Owen was eating curly french fries. He found a really big one and said, "BIG french fry!" Then he picked up a small one and held it gently in his hand and said, "Little baby french fry!"*
He amazes me every day with what's going on in that little head of his!
3 comments:
Owen is sooo smart! He must get that from Grandma Debbie's side of the family! :) Can't wait to see you in October!!
Auntie Gaye
Sarah, Owen is such a sweetheart! I haven't spent much time around him since you guys live away, but I can tell from your blog that he is an extremely smart and caring little guy! I'm so glad you get to stay home with him and make all those precious memories! I bet he'll be an amazing big brother and I can't wait until you're sharing stories about both your boys! Love ya, Stephanie
Post a Comment