CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, September 14, 2007

Happy Birthday, Daddy!

Today is Cody's 30th birthday! Happy Birthday, Cody! I've been trying all morning to get Owen to say happy birthday to his daddy on video but he just wouldn't do it. He kept wanting to look at the camera because he thought there was a picture of Daddy on it! Finally I resorted to a still shot and this was the most he would cooperate with me:

You can see he has his Pella truck in his hand. He loves playing with all of Cody's Pella trucks and he calls them "Daddy." That's what he calls anything with the Pella logo on it because he always sees Daddy wearing it. So this morning he had two of them lined up and he said, "Two Daddies!" This boy loves his daddy! And so do I! Hope you have a great day, honey! You deserve it! And all you people at Pella reading this, be sure to make a big deal about it being his birthday when you see him. He just loves it when people go on and on about his birthday and make a fuss over him. *wink, wink*

3 comments:

MMC said...

Happy Birthday, Cody!!! 30 is REALLY old. Glad I'm not that old! Hope you have a wonderful birthday and wonderful weekend!

Gaye Youngman said...

Happy Birthday, Cody!!! Hope it was a great one! I was waiting for you to get home from work to call you (since I don't have your cell number) and then I forgot to call. I hope my forgetfulness is because I was busy with Apple Festival and Uncle Jay's class reunion and not because I'm OLD! ;)

Mama Muhs said...

Wow! Someone was busy with AF stuff until the wee hours of the morning! Either that or you were out reunion partying all night!

Don't worry about not calling. At 11:30pm I went into the bedroom to find Cody in bed, with the lights and the TV on, snoring so loud he could have woken the neighbors. I'm pretty sure he had been sleeping for at least an hour. What a party animal!!! Man, it's hell to be old! ;)