His favorite part was counting out the eggs, although he looked at me like he couldn't believe what I was doing when I cracked them all!

Here he is watching the cake bake in the oven. He went over to it and sat there and said, "Hi, cake!
And of course, what baker can make something so yummy without sticking their finger in for a little taste?
I wish someone else would have been here with us to take pictures because he had so much fun helping me pour stuff in and use the mixer. He saw the mixer and kept saying, "'Round and 'round and 'round!" When he helped me pour the batter into the pan he looked at it and said, "Cake water!" We had so much fun together but I think the best part for him was going through Mommy's measuring cup drawer and taking them all out to play with!

4 comments:
Sarah he is so cute! He looks like such a big helper. I can't quite see Adyson being any help at ALL if I ever attempted something in the kitchen! (notice, If I EVER) haha! Good pics, what a sweetie you have.
Thanks, Megan! He is starting to want to help me a lot more, but I could have never done something like this when he was 1! I was even reluctant to do it at this age but then I decided what's the worse that could happen? He stains an old t-shirt or ruins a $1 cake mix? So I tried it and it turned out better than I thought! I'm sure you'll be doing stuff like that with Adyson before you know it!
Owen will have to bake us cake when he comes to Grandma's next month! We can't wait to see you!!
What cute pictures! I can't believe what a big boy he is! He will just be the greatest big brother ever. Thanks for sharing such a cute story.
Post a Comment