Thursday, September 06, 2007
BIG Muhs News!!!
We are so excited to announce that Cody has accepted a new job at Pella Corp.! Although it will be a couple of months before he moves, he will be headed out of the plant and back up to the corporate offices to work as a Senior Reliability Engineer. This means a promotion, with more pay and more importantly, less hours! Yes, I'm ecstatic about more pay but I am more excited about the less hours part. He will go from working from about 7am (although sometimes earlier) to anywhere from 7-9:30pm, to working 7:30am-5:30pm. Now we can finally enjoy dinner as a family at night! And it will be so nice once baby #2 is here that he will be here nearly every night for bath and bedtime and I won't have to go that alone as I sometimes have to now. He will be working with the design engineers, process engineers, and quality engineers to work on projects that make Pella quality even better. Cody is very excited to use what he has learned over the last 7 1/2 years in this new opportunity. While he enjoys working in the plant, I think he is really excited to try something new and different. Congrats, Cody! We are so proud of you!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
10 comments:
CONGRATS!!!! I'm sure this is going to ge a huge blessing right before baby #2 arrives, how wonderful.
Love,
Matt & Jess
Thanks! By the way, congrats to you, too! I heard Matt got a new job as well. New jobs for everyone! ;)
Congrats Cody on the new job! That's exciting news for the whole family!
Emily
Yay!!! Congrats!
Congratulations to you both-that is so exciting for everyone!! Couldn't be better news for your family, like you said especially since you have a new baby on the way!! Brooke
That's just wonderful!!! Keep up the good work, both of you!!! Best of health happiness and love to you all!!
Congrats Cody!!!! That's great news!
The Estel's
Congrats! It's always nice to get more money AND be able to spend more time with the fam!
Love, Guglielmis
Congratulations, Cody! We're so happy that you'll all get to spend more time together in the evenings!
Congrats!!! To you and Cody! Great blessings are coming your way!
Post a Comment