CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, January 29, 2010

Christmas at the Youngman Home

After opening gifts at Grandma and Grandpa's house, we made our way over to Auntie Gaye and Uncle Jay's house for lunch, which has been our tradition for as long as I can remember.  The house was full of boys, until Miss Maddy came and sprinkled the room with a little feminine charm.  She and Josh came later in the afternoon.  Unfortunately, Angie was sick and Danielle couldn't make it.  We missed them!

Since I took so many photos and had a rough time narrowing them down, I'll just get right to it...


Auntie Beth and Logan, who is the spitting image of his daddy!


Our little giggle man


Me with my adorable Godson, Cash


Aunt Debbie and Logan


Beth and Aunt Debbie


Uncle Ry and Logan


Can you tell we're related? ;)


Matt, Jess, and Logan


Auntie Beth and Owen


All the ladies (minus the aforementioned Glodo ladies who couldn't make it)


Beth and Sarah


Grandma and Grandpa posing with their gift from all their kids.  Yes, my parents have a Wii.  Rumor has it that Grandpa can make you laugh til you nearly wet your pants while you watch him hula hoop on the Fit.


Owen and Cade got matching race car helmets and had a ball with them.


It's fun for all ages! ;)  This is Uncle Jay's dad, who is in his 90s.  I caught him playing with Logan's toy and thought it was so cute!


Uncle Josh and Logan


The Three Stooges


Maddy and Josh

A big thank you to Auntie Gaye for being such a wonderful hostess and making an awesome dinner.  We had such a wonderful time and, as always, were sad when the day came to a close.  Already looking forward to next Christmas!  Until then, I still have a few more cute photos from this Christmas (I bet you didn't think that was possible!) so stay tuned!

2 comments:

Beth said...

You got some pretty good ones! Can you believe we are still posting Christmas pics?!?! I think January is the cutoff. And then it's time to part ways with the C'mas photos and move on :) lol. better get working on my own! ha!

Gaye Youngman said...

We LOVED having everyone here for Christmas! And I never get tired of looking at cute pics of the kids...I don't care how old the pictures are!