Uncle Jay is well aware of the many train enthusiasts in our family. So, not only did he make sure he had a train looping their Christmas tree, he also took some time to set up their old train set in their basement. Cade and Owen were in heaven! We didn't bother taking the little boys down there, as we thought it might be a little too much for them at their age. Here's a peek at our big boys enjoying the action.
I just love the look on their faces in the photos as they watched the train race by them. Cade would say, "All aboard!!!"
One of our bigger boys thought he might get in on the conducting action in an effort to impress his wife. I'm pretty sure all it did was confirm to her what a big dork he is. That's what it did for me, anyway. ;)
A big thank you to Uncle jay for taking the time to create something so special for the boys! I know my boy certainly loved it and can't wait to come back and play some more!






0 comments:
Post a Comment