Oh my goodness! Where does the time go? I've been meaning to get back to this blog for days and finish up with photos of our time in the 'boro over the holidays. We all got bad colds, we had lots of bad weather, and Cody went to Ohio for business for a few days. Thus, I just didn't feel much up to blogging! Anyway, back to the matter at hand...
We had, dare I say it, a perfect Christmas. I really don't think there could have been much to make it better. Cameron adjusted SO well to the travelling. Much better than I ever thought he would, which was a huge relief to all of us, especially me. (Not sure if you know this, but I tend to worry about nearly everything in my life. ;) ) We spent Christmas morning opening gifts at Grandma and Grandpa's house. Here are a few of the highlights...
Owen with his Collapsing Sodor Suspension Bridge from Santa. Nearly everything this child got had something to do with Thomas. At least he is consistent. ;)
It's a bird, it's a plane....No, it's Super Owen! Santa brought him just what he asked for--a super hero cape complete with power cuffs and mask.
Super Owen checking to see if Santa filled his stocking.
A Muhs Christmas is never complete without Bears gear. Grandma & Grandpa got Owen an Urlacher jersey just like Daddy's. I'm not sure who was more excited about that one, Owen or Daddy.
Seeing this face makes all the shopping and late nights spent wrapping worth it.
We can't forget our Cammer Jams! He didn't want to have much to do with opening the gifts, but he fell in love with this tractor when Owen opened it for him. All the animals make sounds when you put them in the wagon, it moves by itself, the Farmer sings "Old McDonald", and the horn honks. What more could an animal-loving 2-year-old ask for?
This boy makes me melt when he smiles like that. The car he's holding in his right hand is one of those you shake up and it goes by itself. We got him an elephant and a gorilla and he LOVES them. For awhile, he would just bring them to us to do it because he couldn't figure it out himself. We kept trying to get him to do it himself but he wouldn't. (Which is very typical for Cam.) Last week he figured it out and we were so excited for him! He shakes it up saying, "Shay (shake), shay, shay," sets it down and says, "Reh-y (ready), seh (set), yoooooo (go)!!!!" Such a big step for our little guy.
I guess that wraps up Christmas morning. Stay tuned for more of our Christmas celebration! Maybe I'll get them in before February gets here!








2 comments:
Love those Christmas morning faces!! So grateful for being able to spend that day with you...hope it stays that way always!!!
Love seeing Christmas all over again--it was absolutely perfect--except for missing Angie,Danielle, and Amberlynn. We are so blessed! Grandma and Grandpa Glodo
Post a Comment