As you can see, I've changed the look of the blog. I also decided to add labels to all the posts. You can find the "Labels" section over in the right colum. Click on a label of your choice and it will take you to all posts that have been tagged with that label. I am going back through and adding labels to everything so it will be a while before all the posts are labeled correctly. I'm also thinking of doing a few other things here at Muhs News so stayed tuned for that!
Anyway, on to a few "lost" pictures. (I also created a "jump" for posts. You will have to click on "More Muhs News" to read the remainder of the post. I'm kind of trying it out for now so I'm not sure if I'll stick with it. I think it's good for longer posts so the whole thing doesn't load right on the first page.) Let me know what you think about all the changes!)
As I was going through all the posts and labeling them, I found one that I had started but never posted. Earlier this summer, Cameron went through a short stint where he enjoyed eating stuff straight out of the bag. If a bag or a box of something was left in his reach, he would grab it and start eating.

I am a little scared at how content he looks just snacking right out of the bag. I am now picturing teenage years where I am being eaten out of house and home by two growing boys! (Not to mention their father, who's mantra has always been, "Full is just a starting point.")
0 comments:
Post a Comment