CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 03, 2009

Where in the world are the Muhses?!

I know, I know, I've been a little MIA for the last few weeks. Where have I been? Basically just enjoying the summer with my boys! We've had visitors, gone to the pool a few times, visited some parks, done some geocaching (Cody and Owen's new favorite thing to do together), played outside, made over a few rooms in the house (complete with wood-working and painting projects for Cody and I respectively), had a few appointments for Cameron, and Cody and I each even got to have a weekend with our friends! Add on the normal day-to-day upkeep of the house and parenting in general and you have a summer packed to the brim! I have had such good intentions after we get the boys to bed each night to head down and punch out a few good blog posts. I've even written them in my head numerous times. But exhaustion always gets the best of me and I end up in a daze on the couch watching a bit of TV, then heading to bed so I can wake up and do it all over again the next day.

But I'm getting the blog itch again, so I'm going to work hard this week to start documenting all this great fun we've been having. I have discovered that not only is this blog a great way to share our lives with our family and friends (aka The Twelve People Who Still Read This Blog) but it has also turned into sort of a personal/family journal for me. I love looking back at all the old posts and seeing things I almost forgot that we did! I'm even planning to print it all out in a book form to preserve for years to come. But first, I need to make something worth preserving!


So stay tuned for lots of Muhs summer fun! In the meantime, here's a little glimpse of two of the cutest boys ever! (But I'm not biased or anything.)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alright...matching outfits, that's one they will ask you about 20 yrs later. Mom,what were you thinking?

The Farleys said...

Love the surfboard t-shirts!!! SUper Cute!