CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Lazy Summer Days

One evening a few weeks ago, I took one look at the loads of unfinished laundry, the pile of dirty dishes, and the millions toys strewn about the living room and said, "Let's go to the pool!" We have a great community pool here in town and it stays open until 9:30pm a couple of nights a week. So as soon as Daddy got home from work, we suited up and headed out!

I tried a couple of times to get Cameron in a pool last summer but he was never a fan. I was so reluctant this summer that it took me until July to finally give it a try. Like most things with Cam, he was a little slow to warm up but by the end of the night he was screaming when we made him go home!






Judging by the smile on this face, a good time was had by all!



2 comments:

Gaye Youngman said...

Too cute! Looks like the boys had fun!

The Farleys said...

That is awesome you guys have a community pool! I would love to have that in our neighborhood. Going to the pool sure does make for better memories versus a pile of laundry!