


He waited all day for Daddy to get home so he could sell him some lemonade. As Daddy walked in, he sat in the chair and said, "Hello, sir. Welcome to Owen's Lemonade Stand. Would you like to buy a glass?" It was just the cutest thing. Whenever he was done playing for the day we had to put a "Closed for the day" sign on the table. He played with it for a few days until he saw an episode about a bake sale. Now he keeps asking me when we can play that. That one's not quite as easy as lemonade!
4 comments:
Too cute! Ethan and I watched that episode when it was on the other day too.
Can't wait to see what fun you "bake" up next!
that is adorable! I would have loved to play that with him myself! how cute. I've got some tips on a cute sign to make that I actually saw yesterday!
Let me guess...Max went the entire show and only said one word at the end of the episode, right? I can see it now, Max yelling out "LEMONADE!" Got to love Max & Ruby... or Ruby & Max or...Ruby & her little brother Max...which one is it? I get confused.
Wish I could have been there to buy some lemonade! Maybe he could set up a stand at Grandma Debbie's. Of course, I would want a cookie with that lemonade!
Post a Comment