

One of this favorite things to do outside is to sit in his chair in the driveway, which is seated right next to his Daddy's chair. He likes to chill with Dad while listening to Red Hot Chili Peppers, his new favorite band (Metallica is a close second), on the cd player. Cody is happy to have his own Mini-me!

3 comments:
Somehow I can picture in my head Owen and Cody sitting singing "Blood Sugar Sex Magik" or "Enter Sandman". If he picks up those songs like he does the other ones he sings...you're in trouble!
Owen sitting in his chair looks soooo grown up!!! Love the PBS comment. I LOVE PBS. It's a forgotten channel but it's so educational!! What song did PS22 sing??
Doesn't he? My baby boy is growing so fast! We are a PBS family! The kids love it and so do I! My favorite thing is that there is no commercials and I don't have to worry about questionable stuff they might see.
PS22 sang a few different songs going in and out of commercial breaks but the one song they played completely was "Don't Stop Believin'" by Journey. They were so cute and so good! Cameron LOVED it and I had to rewind it 3 times for him because he cried everytime it was over!
Post a Comment