There were times I thought it would never happen, but I am delighted to bring you the latest bit of Muhs news...Cameron is walking!!! He often has the gait of a drunken sailor and still crawls a lot of the time but HE IS WALKING! While he was letting go a bit during our vacation a few weeks ago at my brother's house, he didn't really take real steps until he went to Murphysboro with Grandma & Grandpa. Yes, that's right, the moment Cody and I have waited on pins and needles for happened while we were losing our life savings having a great time at Ameristar Casino in St. Louis. Here's the footage to prove it:
I've already signed him up for his first 5k.
5 comments:
Woohoo!!! Look at him go! There's no stopping him now!!!! <3
That's an awesome video. He is so FAST!!!! Time to get your running shoes on, girlfriend.
Moves like a jeep!!!
Oh my gosh! How cute is that!! I can't believe how far he's walking after just going a few steps a little over a week ago! Carmen's right!
He totally rocks! Go Cameron! :-)
Post a Comment