CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Special Delivery!

I've always said that I don't know why we bother to spend money on toys when kids are so easily entertained by a box...



But who wouldn't love to get this package at their front door? With a face that cute, you could totally look past the fact that he asks you the same question 15 times in the span of 5 minutes, that he screams louder than most howler monkeys, or that he won't touch most vegetables with a 15-foot pole! Or is that something only a mother can do?

8 comments:

Gaye Youngman said...

Guess you're going to be getting that "special delivery" on Thursday. We're going to miss miss Maddy and Owen when they leave!

Carmen said...

I just had to stop by and see what you wasted your time on yesterday ;-). Love the blog look!!! And the boys are adorable too...lol!

Mama Muhs said...

Thanks! I'm still working on it so I think there will be more changes to come! I've just gotta learn some stuff and figure out what I'm doing! lol

Anonymous said...

He sounds more like a parrot when he screams.

Mama Muhs said...

I didn't say he sounded like a howler monkey, just that he screams *louder* than one!

Anonymous said...

I didn't know you were a zoologist and knew how loud a howler monkey screamed! OOHHH OOOHHH AAHHH AHHHH AHHHH OOHHHHH OOHHH AHHHH AHHHHH

Gaye Youngman said...

It's time Uncle Josh sign in so people know who the "anonymous" poster is. ;)

Mama Muhs said...

He doesn't know how to sign in!!!!! He can't figure it out! That's why he's always anonymous!