CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

PBS Rocks

The boys love to watch TV together in the basement. I think it's mostly because they can sit a foot away from our too-cheap-to-buy-a-TV-stand set-up that we have going on down there. I spend half of my day pulling them farther away from it but they always end up right in front of it again. It does make for some cute pictures though...even if they won't look at the camera because their faces are glued to the TV.




Owen loves to sit with Cameron like this. Cameron tolerates it for a few minutes and then he's done.

How many more years do I have before they're watching WWE and wrestling with each other in this very spot?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

probably about 2. Grace and Lizzie wrestle now....until someone gets hurt.

Grandpa Gary said...

Bring them here and we will teach them