CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, December 21, 2008

Happy Birthday, Baby Boy!

4 comments:

Matt and Jess said...

Happy Birthday Cam!!
Hope you have a great day.

Love
Matt and Jess

Beth said...

that is simply priceless. what an awesome video! you are a fabulous momma for putting that together! I was fighting to hold the tears back. If I had been alone, they would have been gushing out! Birthday wishes for Mr. Cam! At least he ALMOST got a whole year to be the baby of the family! Love you all!!

Auntie Beth

MMC said...

Before I watched the video, I read the comments and when Beth said she cried I thought, "oh, it's just the hormones". But then I cried, too! I cannot believe it's been a year. Cute video!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday, Cameron!
Love, Matt, Susie, Dominic, Gianna & Philip