CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 11, 2008

First Snow

I don't think November can come to a close in Iowa without a little snow. We got a few inches over the last weekend of the month.








Cam loves to stand at the back door and look at all the pretty snow.

Of course, you can't have all that beautiful white goodness out there and not head out to play in it! Owen was so excited to head out with his Daddy. I was excited because I actually shopped early enough this year to find snow bibs in his size! Alas, I didn't get the right sized boots. Ya win some, ya lose some.



All geared up and ready to go! He informed when he came in that all that stuff made him hot! I guess that means I did my job as a Mom.

0 comments: