I've been dreading bath time with Cameron for a while now for a number of reasons. He was still taking a bath in the baby tub in the sink. It took me longer to drag everything out than it actually took me to give him a bath. And the reason the bath would be done in less than 5 minutes was because he was splashing water EVERYWHERE and I would be soaked by the end of it. I finally decided it was time to move this boy up to the big show. I am delighted to say that he took to it wonderfully. He was smiling and yelling and having a grand 'ol time in there!


Of course, when Owen came up to check it all out he really wanted to get in there with him. I was a little wary of that but I let him. He was really good with him and Cameron seemed to enjoy the company.
Alas, he's still quite the splasher, as you can see by this video.
And here he is just talking away!
He loves it so much that he cries when we make him get out now! I'm thinking that bath time is about to get a lot more fun around here. Unfortunately, I'm sorry to say that I still have to change my shirt when it's all said and done.
1 comments:
Too cute! Your babies are growing up too fast!!! Can't wait to see you all!!
Love you,
Auntie Gaye
Post a Comment