I tried like hell to get this kid to sit still so I could get a picture of his "Baby's 1st Thanksgiving" outfit. But he just wouldn't cooperate with me.
Two of his favorite new toys--the Fridge DJ and Murphy's food bowl.
Mommy and her boys having some giggle time!

Grandma and her boys reading. These boys love to read with Grandma! Rumor has it they even got Grandpa Gary to sit with them and read one book, though no one was able to capture it on film. I'm sure he'll deny it now. ;)

Cameron got quite a kick out of Grandpa's "toys" on his face. He just didn't know what to think!
Grandpa dying his beard for the Bears game that he and Cody went to on Sunday in Minnesota. I need to share a quick Owenism before I go...
Thursday night Cody, Lynn, Gary, Owen, and myself were sitting around the table just chatting. Owen looked up at Grandpa and said, "Grandpa, do you be with Grandma Lynn?" We all started dying laughing. Then Grandpa says, "No, I go with Grandma Linda." Puzzled, Owen looks at Grandma and says, "Well, Grandma, what Grandpa do you be with?" It was hilarious but he really seemed genuinely concered the Grandma doesn't have a Grandpa that "be's" with her. He seemed even more frustrated that he can't figure it all out!
Thanks to all the Muhses for making the drive out to see us. We had so much fun with everyone and can't wait to do it again next year!

1 comments:
Sorry about your luck at the football game, Cody. It was a blast! I hope you enjoyed it, even though the Bears lost and the Vikings are now on top of the division!!! :) ~Chrissy
Post a Comment