I LOVE them!!! There are puzzle piece designs but she is giving 20% of each sale to our walk team no matter what you purchase! I've added a link to her shop, as well as Sarah's Scentsy site, on the sidebar to the right. Please share both links with anyone you think might be interested and be sure to check it out yourself! Thanks!
Monday, March 21, 2011
More Fundraising!
I am blown away by the amount of generous people in our lives! My cousin, Jes, has offered once again to do a fundraiser through her Etsy Shop, Yarn and Rumors, as she did last year. However, she's added some different things to her shop than she had last year. She's got some beautiful necklaces and earrings that she's made. Here are some photos of the set she made for me:
I LOVE them!!! There are puzzle piece designs but she is giving 20% of each sale to our walk team no matter what you purchase! I've added a link to her shop, as well as Sarah's Scentsy site, on the sidebar to the right. Please share both links with anyone you think might be interested and be sure to check it out yourself! Thanks!
I LOVE them!!! There are puzzle piece designs but she is giving 20% of each sale to our walk team no matter what you purchase! I've added a link to her shop, as well as Sarah's Scentsy site, on the sidebar to the right. Please share both links with anyone you think might be interested and be sure to check it out yourself! Thanks!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


0 comments:
Post a Comment