CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, March 19, 2011

It's That Time of Year Again!

We are fast approaching June 11th, the date for Walk Now for Autism Speaks.  Our team, Cameron's Crusaders, will be partcipating again this year.  We are currently working on recruiting team members for the walk.  If you'd like to join us, go to our Team Page, and click on the "Join Our Team" link.  Once you register, you can choose a URL for your own donation page to which you can direct your friends and family to donate. 

Can't walk with us but still feel compelled to help?  That's ok!  You can still join our team and help us raise funds, or you could donate to our team, help us come up with fundraising ideas, or just cheer us on!  We are grateful for any and all support we get, no matter how big or small you might think it is.  We have a few fundraising ideas in the works, which will require help from team members, but I'll post more about that later.  For now, I wanted to share with you a fundraiser that an old friend of mine, Sarah (Will) Davenport, is doing for us.  Sarah is a Scentsy Consultant.  Scentsy is kinda like scented candles, but there are no flames or wicks.  They have warmers that melt bars and fill your home with lots of different yummy fragrances!

So here are the details.  Scentsy is selling a Full-Size Warmer called Piece by Piece.

$5 of each sale of the Piece by Piece warmer goes directly to Autism Speaks.  But that's just the beginning!  Sarah is donating 25% of each sale, no matter what you buy, directly to Cameron's Crusaders!  So check out our party and see if there's anything you'd like to buy!  Just make sure it says that you're shopping the Muhs Autism Fundraiser party! 

If you have any questions about the Scentsy fundraiser, the walk, or want to let me know you want to join our team, please email me at semuhs@yahoo.com

Also, April is Autism Awareness month.  I've decided I'm going to do a few posts about our life with autism throughout the month in order to do my part in raising awareness.  And I can't wait to show you the awesome video I made!

0 comments: