CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Let the Christmas posts begin!

Ok, so it's almost February and I'm just now getting around to the Christmas pictures. But you all know my blogging personality by now so it should really be no surprise. I would like to clarify though that I am NOT, in fact, pregnant. Cody's mom mentioned to him that a posting hiatus for me sometimes means that I am pregnant and sick, so she was a little concerned. Not only did it give me a good laugh, I was also impressed by the fact that she pays such close attention to my blogging habits! Anyway, so here are the first of our Christmas photos. These were actually taken on Cameron's birthday. Grandma Lynn mailed her gifts to us, which also included a birthday gift for Cameron. It was all a little chaotic because Owen was so excited that we were opening gifts early so it was hard to get some good pictures.

The sweet birthday boy
It took him a while to figure out what to do with the colorful box in front of him.
I think he got a little piece off and decided to hand it off to big brother
Not sure what they were clapping about here but I thought it was pretty cute.
We finally had to enlist big brother's help, otherwise we'd have been sitting there the entire day waiting on Cameron!

He got the cutest set of 4 cars. They are big and kind of rubbery and he just loves them!



Owen waited as long as he could and had to get in on the action.


Grandma made him a train ornament, which he LOVED. He is definitely my child because he loves Christmas tree ornaments just like I do. Cameron got the cutest race car ornament, also made by Grandma.
A big thank you to Grandma Lynn for getting our Christmas and Cam's b-day started with a big! We loved all our gifts! Stay tuned for lots more Christmas pics!



0 comments: