We had a very eventful Christmas in Murphysboro this year. Cash Eli (cousin Beth's baby) was born on December 20, Uncle Jay decided he wanted to take a little ride in a ambulance on Christmas Eve (he is completely fine now), Cameron got sick with a high fever on Christmas Day, and my cousin Matt and his wife Jess announced that they are expecting their first child! All that and presents too!
We went to Beth and Ryan's house for dinner a couple of nights while we were there. Yes, my dear cousin is the only woman I know who can give birth to a 10 pound baby and have her entire family over for dinner a few days later! We loved visiting with everyone and getting to see their beautiful new house. Owen especially loves the new house as it has a "loop" to run for hours on end.

Cade and Owen snuggling while watching a video in Cade's new big boy room.


Aunt Jess and her new nephew, Cash. I was so busy keeping track of my own kiddos that I hardly got to hold this little guy. You can be sure when I get there next week I will grab him and camp out on the couch with him. I hear he likes to be held while he sleeps and I am happy to oblige. ;)

Owen being Owen at Grandma and Grandpa's house. He piled a bunch of stuff on top of himself and sat there watching a movie.
He then asked Grandma to bring his lunch to him and sat there and ate it like this.
The long-awaited gift. I can't even remember what it's really called, but he calls it Thomas and the Waterfall and he loves it. It was one of the 4 things he asked Santa for.
The Stanley train and the Troublesome Trucks to go along with Thomas and the Waterfall.
Patiently waiting on Dad and Grandpa to put it all together. It was bigger than the coffee table! Thankfully we have room for it in our new basement. He loves it!
Mr. Cam is all smiles opening his first gift.Alas, I didn't get any pictures of our Glodo Christmas on Christmas Eve because I was just too busy visiting with everyone! There just never seems to be enough time to do it all! We enjoyed seeing everyone so much and have gone into 2009 feeling more blessed than ever!

Owen and Cade on Christmas day in their matching "Polar Express" shirts.
1 comments:
Hey, what the hell?...Sarah don't you have a brother? I think he was home for Christmas too, I saw him.
Post a Comment