I didn't realize how dark this was until I got it all loaded but I think it's still worth it. ;)
Tuesday, June 03, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
All the Muhs that's fit to print...
I didn't realize how dark this was until I got it all loaded but I think it's still worth it. ;)
6 comments:
Owen, you are such a big boy!! You will have to teach Cade the Thomas song.
Owen
That is really good, you definetly got that talent from mom. I cannt believe you sang the whole song without music.
Holy Cow (for you Cub fans) Owen,
I'm flabbergasted that you sang that entire song. I can't even remember "Happy Birthday". Grandma and I are so proud of you!!
Go Cardinals
Love,
Grandpa
THAT IS PRICELESS...and brought tears to my eyes! Uncle Ryan and I both watched and listened with our mouths hanging wide open the entire time. That just melted our hearts! I miss him SOOOOOOO much! How much longer til we see you again? :) Not soon enough!!!! love it love it love it. and I even sang along with him and he didn't miss a beat! How impressive!
What a cutie! I can't wait to see all of you next week!
You are right - that was totally worth it! Absolutely precious!!!
Post a Comment