The Cubs' Triple A team plays in Des Moines so Cody took Owen to a game a few weeks ago. They had a ball! Owen cheered and sang the Cubs song. I am told he was the hit of his section and all the guys in front of him thought it was awesome that he started sing the song along with them.
I had to include this one because I think Owen's face looks just like Cody when he was younger. Gramma & Grampa Muhs will have to back me up on that one! 

Cody said he got so excited for some reason when he saw this giant pizza.
This was after the game at about 10:30pm. Look how happy and awake he is! That boy definitely has some Glodo genes in him!
Cody is just beaming with pride over the fact that his son loves the Cubs as much as he does. I have to admit, I do enjoy watching my 2 boys bond...even if it is over the Cubs.

3 comments:
I have to agree, that's the cutest little Cub fan I've ever seen! Too bad for the Cubbies that cute fans won't help them play better! ;)
GO CARDS!!
Sarah, you'll love this. Dominic started T-ball today and his team is the CARDINALS.
Well OK Owen we won't disown you 'cause the curse has started.
go soriano!!!
oh yeah owen did you know the cubs
single A team is in Peoria "the chiefs"
Post a Comment