CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, June 06, 2008

Just Hangin'

Owen and Daddy love to go outside nearly every evening and just hang out. They pick up sticks, feed the birds, ride Owen's bicycle, and talk to the neighbors. Owen is definitely an outdoorsy kid, just like his Daddy and the rest of those Muhses! Cam and I decided to join them one night a couple of weeks ago.
Following the I-want-to-be-like-Daddy trend, Owen thought he was big stuff sitting in a chair just like Daddy. We drew the line at having a beer next to him.


Cameron seemed to enjoy being in the carrier, as long as I didn't sit down for too long!



I don't even remember what got him so excited here but it never has to be much!

This boy is definitely going to enjoy the summer weather!

0 comments: