CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

We're still alive!!!

I realize it's been a while since I've posted anything! I've just been too lazy to get on here at the end of the day and type. We are doing well here in Murphysboro, aside from the fact that Owen has caught a cold. He seems to be taking it in stride and is not letting it slow him down. I am healing slowly but surely. I still have a little pain every now and again but only seem to notice it when I really try to overdo it. I'll be so glad when I can finally pick my baby boy up again!

Last Saturday we went to by brother's near St. Louis to celebrate Maddy's 5th birthday. They had a great party at a park, which Owen loved. He ran ALL OVER that park! Grandma had to do most of the chasing though because I just couldn't keep up with him! Here are some pictures I took.



Maddy and her "Happy Feet" cake.

The cousins go down the slide together.


Owen loved Maddy taking care of him and she loved to do it.

He loved playing with Danielle's soccer ball. He kicked and threw it all over that park!

Trying out Maddy's hula hoop that someone gave her. Or as she called it, her "hulie hoop."

Owen walked by the picnic table with the cake on it, saw it, and said, "Caaaake!!" Then he proceeded to climb up to get it.


Owen and "Un Josh," as he calls him, digging in the sand. He was so excited that Uncle Josh showed him how to dig.

This is what Uncle Josh and crew got Owen for his birthday. It's a little Cadillac Escalade ride-along toy. I'm sure he'll have hours of fun on it with Daddy pushing him around!

Grandma (or Bonah, as Owen has started calling her. we're not sure where that came from.) and all her grandkids.

GiGi and the kids

0 comments: