

His Laughtop which is a little old for him, but he still loves pressing the buttons on it.
The Elmo Cake
His first time seeing the cake. He tried to pick the whole thing up! Shortly after this we sang "Happy Birthday" to him and he was just mesmerized. His face lit up like a Christmas tree and he just loved that everyone was singing for him. It was the cutest thing!
The happy Muhs family
And this is my friend, Dusty letting Logan put a crown on his head. I'm really just putting this up because he told me not to. hee hee. Notice the beer in the hand as he plays with his child...stellar parenting. :) Love you, Dusty!
Ah, the princess of the ball. Look how happy Logan is to see his daddy dressed up like a little girl. ;)
Well, I have tons more pictures of recent happenings in the Muhs household to get up here. We've all been fighting colds that just won't go away for the last week so I have just been too worn out to get up here and put anything on the computer. But I'm hoping to get something new up every other day or so since I have so much to talk about. So check back often! Hope everyone is enjoying the Spring weather. I know we are glad to see the snow GONE!

1 comments:
Love the pictures. It was definitely a "blogable moment" seeing Dusty wear the crown. :)
Post a Comment