
Wednesday, March 14, 2007
They Say it's His Birthday...
...and Uncle Jay's birthday, too!! A big happy birthday to my baby boy, who turns 2 today! And also to my Uncle Jay--but I won't tell what he's turning! ;) I will never forget 2 years ago when Uncle Jay kept telling me he was holding out for Owen to be born on his birthday. Since his due date was March 24th, I just laughed at him and said, "Yeah, keep hoping!" I couldn't believe it on March 14th when my water broke and the doctor told me I would have him that day. I called Auntie Gaye and told her to tell Uncle Jay his wish came true. Now they will forever be "Birthday Buddies!" We are celebrating Uncle Jay's birthday night, but waiting to celebrate Owie's until his daddy is here on Saturday. Stay tuned for pictures from the parties! Happy Birthday, Boys!


Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Happy Birthday, Owen!! I can't believe our little babies are TWO!!!! Time really does fly.
Love, Susie, Matt & kids
Post a Comment