CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, March 22, 2010

Pants Are Overrated

One morning I was doing a couple of things around the house while Cameron was playing the in the dining room.  I walked in to check on him and found him like this:




He had somehow gotten his pants and diaper off all by himself and just stopped to watch a little TV.  I'm not exactly sure at what age scratching your bare bottom and having your mother take photos of you and post them on the blog is no longer cute, but in my opinion, we're not there yet.  Don't worry, though, I promise not to post any photos of his father doing the same thing!

3 comments:

Susie said...

This is TOO funny. And thank you....we don't need to see the Codeman's butt. :)

Amanda said...

Ha! I love that you can share the real stuff!!

Blessings-
Amanda

Mama Muhs said...

Don't worry, Susie, I think we are all in agreement that Cody's butt-scratching is past the point of cute! ;)

Amanda, my baking idol, thanks for stopping by my little 'ol blog! ;)