A while ago (I think it was January but I'm not exactly sure), Cody and Owen went to see Monster Trucks with our good friends, Andy and Ben. This is the second year they've gone and all the boys seem to enjoy going. Owen loves it, though I'm pretty sure his favorite part is the concessions. He takes after his mama in that respect. My mom still talks about the times Dad would ask me if I wanted to go to different games with him and my brother. I would quickly ask, "Is there going to be a concession stand?" If Dad said no, I replied with, "I think I'll just stay home with Mom." What can I say? I like a good concession stand.
I'm getting off-topic here so I'll just get on with the photos.
The sound of the trucks is so loud that the boys have to wear noise-reducing headphones. I'm slightly shocked that Owen has no problem leaving them on the entire time.
Nacho Heaven
Have you ever seen a cuter nacho face?
Thanks to Andy and Ben for a great afternoon!
1 comments:
fun times!!! and Cody looks great I might add! :)
Post a Comment