In the last month or so, Cameron has come to the conclusion that naps are overrated. It is beyond me how I could have two children who dislike napping as much as they do. Seriously, if I could find some way to make napping a job and get paid for it, I would totally do it. And I would pull in 6 figures.
Anyway, as I said, no more naps for this guy. Most of the time, it works out ok for us because he goes to bed at 7:30pm and falls right to sleep. However, there have been a couple of nights where we've had this happen:
That's right. As he was eating dinner one night, things seemed awfully quiet so I glanced over at him and he was sleeping! He has done this one other time and both times he was snoring as we all carried on with our dinner. This particular time, however, he awoke for a split second, looked at me, and smiled:
Then he reached for his milk for a quick drink. But it was just too difficult to muster up the strength required for drinking and soon he was back to this:
Now that we are waking up earlier to get Owen off to preschool, there have been a few days where I've gotten him down for a bit in the afternoon. But more often than not, Cameron continues to follow in the footsteps of his let's-give-up-the-nap-earlier-than-Mom-would-like big brother. Only he's doing it even earlier. Add this to the "Cons" of having a possible third child.




2 comments:
He is just too adorable! I must say though, the 3rd child doesn't get naps often because of all the places the other 2 have to be! :)
OMG! That is priceless! What a doll! Love the face when he woke up to get a drink. too funny!
Post a Comment