I had planned to stay in the 'boro for a week or so after Jessica's shower. However, after the horrible nights with Cameron not sleeping well, Cody and I decided it would be best to just take him home and try to get him back in his sleeping groove. Grandma offered for Owen to stick around with her, Grandpa, and Maddy for a few days. I tried not to sound too eager when I graciously accepted! Owen had a great time visiting with everyone while Cody and I reveled in the simplicity of life with one child. Owen is the most easy-going kid I know but kids, no matter how easy-going, are still a lot of work! So it was nice to have a little break as well as some one-on-one time with Cam. One night Daddy and I took him for a stroll in the park and some fun on the swings.
He wasn't quite sure what to think of it at first...


But he quickly warmed up to it...
Below are a couple of videos of some of the fun new things he is doing. He is expanding his vocabulary everyday! Things are still frustrating at times and are very much still on his terms but we are slowly but surely getting there. I'll post more of an update on him and his progress at the end of the month after his 18-month check-up (at 19-months--Mommy is forgetful in the summer!).
Alas, all things must come to an end and we are now back in our family-of-four groove! We had a great Fourth with Grandma Lynn at our house (I think we got some good photos and I will post them soon) and are anxiously awaiting more visitors this weekend! We love it when people come to see us! Especially now that Cameron isn't all that great of a traveller. Stay tuned for lots more summer fun with the Muhses!
1 comments:
Wow, I can't believe he is already 18 months old! Time flies, he is adorable, love the blonde hair!
Brooke
Post a Comment