Owen LOVES going to "Auntie Beth's new house." He loves to run all over the house with Cade, play with Cade's toys, and this trip he got to do lots of outdoor playing. Cade and Cash are going to have such a blast growing up on all that property! And I can imagine them taking all their cousins exploring when everyone comes to visit. Oh what fun we have in store for all of us! But, for now, here are a few shots from our latest adventure:

Cade driving Owen around in his gator. Yes, Cade had to do the driving because Owen really has no steering/directional capabilities whatsoever. Teaching him to ride a bike is no easy task.
He did, however, get in Cade's tractor and attempt driving on his own. I think he almost ran over Aunt Beth, then almost ran into someone's car. After that he thought he should just ride shotgun with Cade.

The little brothers were content to hang out inside. Cameron loved playing with Cash's exersaucer. And I think Cash enjoyed the company.
Now if we can just get Cameron to sleep a little better, maybe we can get back there before he turns five for some more family fun!
1 comments:
I can't believe we will soon have FIVE little boys! Maddy has her work cut out for her keeping all those boys in line!
Post a Comment